If a student needs to self-isolate they will be able to access lessons in one of two ways, depending on their age and teacher's preference. Students should check their school emails to see whether they should attend live lessons on Teams, or use the eLearning resources (KS3 only).
Live lessons on Teams will be accessed through the Teams calendar or via links emailed by the class teacher. Please note, Teams lessons may not begin until 5 minutes after the lesson start time (e.g 9.05am).
If you need a school laptop during the isolation period, please contact Lisa Cocker to arrange this:
How will I / my child access lessons if self-isolating?
1. My child is self-isolating but their bubble is in school
- KS3 lessons will be delivered live using Teams or work will be uploaded to the eLearning section of the website.
- KS4 and KS5 lessons will be delivered using Teams.
- Live lessons will differ slightly from those taught in lockdown due to students being back in school. They will begin 5 minutes after lesson start time.
- eLearning will cover what is being taught in school (KS3 only).
2. My child's bubble has been sent home to self-isolate
- Lessons for all key stages will be delivered using Teams, according to the normal school timetable.
- These live lessons will be very similar to lessons delivered during lockdown.